- There's a system of 32 points on the head that when lightly touched, they invoke a sense of deep relaxation. These points connect from one side of the head across to other side forming bars.
- The bars are where one stores all the thoughts, ideas, beliefs, considerations, emotions, and attitudes thought of as important. Like the hard drive storage of a computer.
- When the bars are run, the outdated, old files that run one's life are deleted allowing space for creative energy to flourish, focus and become more present in the now.
- This a needle-free option that offers to relief fatigue, stress, anxiety, insomnia, depression
1. Rest well the night before
2. Go easy on caffeine
3. Stay hydrated throughout the day
4. Wear comfortable, loose clothing
5. Have a light snack beforehand